Thursday, May 1, 2008

Taking Clarithromycin And Bad Taste In Mouth

Welcome Back to Civilization



Die letzten Wochen war ich sehr viel unterwegs. Anfang April stand Toronto Canada auf meiner Agenda. Unfortunately, there is no direct flight, and do enter, I had about Vancouver to Canada.
addition to the flight attendants of Air Canada were only a handful of Caucasians (as we are here called friendly) on the flight.
This led on getting in, while the flight, and landing some difficulties.
reason for this is probably a general aversion to seat belts. Are also closed to road traffic is very reluctant, and so there were long discussions whenever the seatbelt sign comes on.
The concept that you can not take off and landing as well as in turbulence is to run about seems to be alien to the Koreans.
had arrived in Vancouver one then by immigration. The Authority was prepared, because all the officials who were there were the Asians probably originally came from Korea.
When I turn came, I viewed Mr. Park (the Canadian Immigration Officer with Korean roots) in surprise.
"You are from Munich Germany?" Short pause "Why are you living in Seoul !!!!!!". The last question was reinforced with an incredulous expression.
I answered him that I am working in Seoul. He then shook his head and gave me a stamp and passport
said "Welcome back to Civilization"
I think Mr. Park was shocked, because he forgot to ask me the usual stupid questions and I was also a verwundert wenig, dass ihrem Exkoreaner anscheinend Heimatland abgewinnen können nicht viel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment