Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unlocking Of Combination Lock Of Vip Suitcase

David ist in der Stadt


So far I have not mentioned it, yes, but I have a really good view from my office. I look directly at a small river, the Cheonggyechenno Cheonggyecheno and the adjacent Plaza. The Plaza will again and again for different things to use, and since yesterday was built heavily on a new event. The only thing that was seen was a green field and a few black tents.
When I came into the office this morning was all done and the riddle was solved.
Adidas had built up a street soccer field and I remembered it this morning because all the time hang in posters and from Adidas and the advertising icon David Beckham in the city.
today then when I come from lunch. Huge spectacle in my office. Five of my Korean colleagues stood at the window and were totally excited.
When I asked what is there to see so interesting, I got excited giggling next to a short but meaningful answer. "David Beckham" I also look out the window, a person can see all in white on the soccer field. My view on the giant screen that is built off the pitch. And yes, he is David Beckham in Seoul and I can see it from my office window. Somehow I did this happen in Munich before. Mrs Beckham would be me, from the lower instincts driven by Gossip indeed have preferred, but if need be, he is indeed worth a look. OK maybe two. Sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment